Friday 31 January 2014

RICHARD KINGSTON-I STILL HAVE HOPES TO PLAY KOTOKO BEFORE I RETIRE




Ghanaian goalkeeper Richard “olele” Kingston says he still has the intention to play for Ghana Champions Asante Kotoko before hanging his boots.

Kingston who just joined Turkish outfit Balikesirspor from Cypriot side Doxa Katokopias in an interview with Montie Fm said “ Yea, I still have intensions to play for Asante Kotoko before I quit football. Kotoko is a big club in Ghana and Africa as well and every player will be happy to play for such a club. They are very hospitable and receiving. I hope I will one day play for them”. The 35 year old said.

Kingston have had traits with English sides Wigan, Blackpool and Birmingham. He has also played for Hammarby, Antalyaspor and Galatasery in  Scotland and Turkey respectively.

The former great Olympics has represented Ghana in two World Cup. Thus 2006 in Germany and 2010 respectively and would be hoping to make a third successive World cup appearance with Ghana in Brazil.



By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi
   

No comments:

Post a Comment