Thursday 30 January 2014

YAHAYA MOHAMMED THREATEN TO BOYCOTT AFRICA



Yahaya MohammedKumasi Asante Kotoko attacking midfielder Yahaya Mohammed has threatening officials of the Club he is going to boycott Africa if  the Club do not take action about fans reaction about his health.

Yahaya who is currently with the local Black Stars have been under critics by fans of the club about his numerous injuries sustains. Most fans have described Yahaya’s injurious as fake .But the 26 year old has told Club officials to take action.

“ I always give my best whenever I am playing for the club. I give in all. I don’t understand why the fans are saying I fake injuries. I want officials of the team to take action about these reaction by the fans or I will boycott Africa”. Yahaya said in an interview with Montie fm after Ghana’s game against the DR Congo.

The former OG Nice player is currently with the local Black Stars in the ongoing CHAN tournament in South Africa.



By: Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment