Thursday 13 February 2014

INKOOM ENJOYING PLAYING TIME AT PLATANIAS




Ghanaian full back Samuel Inkoom has exclusively revealed to SPORTS LOUNGE that he is really enjoying play at his new club Platanias in the Greek super league.

The 23 year old joined the Greek side from Ukrainian outfit Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk in the January transfer window on loan after he had failed to make Dnipro’s first team squad. But the former Asante Kotoko right full back has revealed he is enjoying his time at his new club.

“Well, I will give thanks to the Almighty God, I think so far so good. Everything is going on well and am enjoying my football in Greece. I have been playing every week and am really enjoying my football and for me this well help me prepare for the World cup”. He spoke to SPORTS LOUNGE.

“It is a dream for every player to play in the World cup and I think am ready to help my motherland. Am always ready and if the coach call me to come and play why not! Am ready to die for my country”. He added.

The Secondi Takoradi born furthermore went on to ask for prayers and support from his fans and promise to give his best anytime he is being invited.

The former Windy Professionals player has so far made six appearances for Platanias. The former FC Basel man will be hoping to make Ghana coach Kwasi Appiah’s squad for the 2014 World cup.



By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment