Thursday 6 February 2014

KOTOKO GOALKEEPER ISAAC AMOAKO HAPPY FOR HIS LIFE AFTER FIRE OUTBREAK




Asante Kotoko goalkeeper Isaac Amoako says he is happy to be alive after a fire outbreak in his house on Wednesday morning.

“I thank God for my life.Many people have called me to ask about the things I lost but for me am happy I am still alive cos that is the most important thing. Since am still alive I can still work hard to regain all that I have lost. The 31 year old told Peace fm in an interview.

The Asante Kotoko goalkeeper has just returned from South Africa where he was part of the home-based Black Stars squad that finished second at the CHAN tournament.

Amoako was set to rejoin his club as they prepared for their CAF Champions League opener against Barrack Young Controllers this Sunday in Kumasi.




By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment