Tuesday 25 March 2014

“JONATHAN MENSAH MOTIVATED ME WHEN I CAME TO THE BLACK STARS”: MAJEED WARIS




Ghana prodigious striker Abdul Majeed Waris has revealed that Black Stars defender Jonathan Mensah motivated him when he was invited to the national team.
According to the 22 year old, Mensah has been one of his closes pals since joining the Black Stars.

“Jonathan Mensah motivated me when I came to the team. The way he talked to me and the sort of motivation he gave to me gave me a lot of confidence. He has been a very good friend to me on and off the pitch. I always talk to him every time. Am very close to Jonathan and we share many things together”. Waris told GFA TV.

Majeed Waris who is currently on loan at French side Valencienne from Russian outfit Spatak Moscow has managed to bank in seven goals in eleven League appearances for Valencienne.



By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment