Tuesday 4 March 2014

OPOKU NTI DENIES JORDAN’S LINK TO CHELSEA




General Manager of Asante Kotoko, Opoku Nti has denied a media report that Porcupine Warriors midfielder Jordan Opoku will be making a return to Premier League side Berekum Chelsea.

The Sportscrusaderonline.com reported on Tuesday that the 33-year-old had agreed to rejoin the Berekum lads.

“I don’t have any information about that and I don’t know how this report came to exist but as far as I am concerned no Chelsea official has approached me for that so I don’t know where this story is coming from. To the best of my knowledge, Jordan Opoku is still with Kotoko,” SPORT LOUNGE.

The former Feyenood Academy man, who re-joined Asante Kotoko this season left the club in 2011, when he had a loan spell with Albanian side KS Dinamo Tirana before joining the Blues during the 2012/2013 league season.


By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment