Thursday 15 May 2014

“FA HAS NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN MY SELECTIONS” SAYS KWASI APPIAH




Black Stars head Coach Kwasi Appiah has reiterated and refuted reports about the Ghana FA imposing players on him.

The Ghana FA was alleged to have been imposing players on the soft spoken coach especially when it comes to selection of players for national duties.

But the former deputy coach now head coach of the team has prove false on all those reports saying the FA has never been involved in his selections ever since he took in charge two year ago.

 “There is never been one day they have asked me to put a particular player in my squad. They know the sort of person I am. They know I can easily quite if such a situation comes up. And for that reason ever since they gave me the job, there has never been single day they’ve asked me to either put someone in the team or pick someone out of the team”, Kwasi Appiah told Montie FM.

“All they request is for you to let them know and defend the sort of players you have selected. But they have never asked me to either bring in someone into the squad or take out someone” he added.

The Ghanaian tactician is expected to guide the black stars to a remarkable feat at the World Cup next month in Brazil.



By Frank Darkwah

Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment