Tuesday 29 July 2014

BREAKING NEWS: FATAU DAUDA SIGNS SIX MONTHS LOAN MOVE CHIPPA UNITED




Ghana goalkeeper Fatua Dauda has signed a six month loan move to South African outfit Chippa United from Orlando Pirates. SPORTS LOUNGE can confirm.

The 27-year-old who failed to earn himself the number one spot at his Club Orlando Pirates after a stiff competition from South African shot-stopper Senzo Miyawa in an exclusive interview with Happy FM confirmed his moved to the Chilli Boys.

“Yes is true. They told me is six month. That means from now to January. From what they [Orlando Pirates] told me, they are not ready to let me go because they believe anything can happen. 

“So they only made me sign a six months loan to the club. So for me is important I go there and get enough playing time there”.

“Former Hearts coach Kosta Papic is the coach for Chippa United and he asked me to come and play for him”.

Dauda will be hoping to earn himself more playing time in other to maintain his form for both Club and Country.




By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment