Thursday 10 April 2014

ALI MARADONA STILL INSIST “NO KOTOKO SUPPORTER ATTACKED REFEREE E.I BINEY”




Acting Spokesperson for Asante Kotoko Ali Maradona has insisted no Asante Kotoko supporter attacked Referee E.I Biney in their premier league game against Hearts of Lions at the Kumasi Babayara sports stadium.

Reports indicates that a group of Asante Kotoko Supporters attacked the referee after their week 23 league fixture with Lions at the Babayara Sports Stadium which has ultimately lead to the Porcupine warriors being banned for three home games. But the acting PRO of the club has insisted no supporter of the club attacked the referee on the day.

“I worship God and I read the Quran. If I tell you I saw any supporter attack referee Biney then am been deceitful. I was even surprise referee Biney said am involved”, He said.

“I never saw anyone attacking referee Biney. No body, no single Kotoko supporter. Because even when I came the Policemen were all around him. So is he trying to say the Policemen around him are those who allowed the supporters to beat him?”

“At Kumasi sports stadium there is no way the Policemen are going to allow any supporter attack a referee. They will never do that”.

“The FA handed us this banned because of the false reports he took to them saying we organized people to beat him in the dressing room”.

The league leaders have been handed a three home match banned, meaning the Kumapem lads will play away from home in their next three dwelling games with Ashanti Gold in the FA Cup as well as their league games with Inter Allies and Hearts of Oak will all be played away from the Kumasi Sports Stadium.



By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment