Thursday 3 April 2014

BLACK QUEENS COACH BASIGI TO INVITE FOREIGNE PLAYERS TO BOOST UP SQUAD




Head coach of the senior national female team (Black Queens), Yusif Basigi has declared his intention to invite some foreign players in other to beef up his squad ahead of their final African women championships qualifier against Ethiopia in May.

According to the head coach, inviting some of the foreign players will brace his squad ahead of the crucial encounter with the East African nation.

“I am planning to invite a couple of the foreign players to strengthen my team. I believe the foreign players can bring some sort of bite into the team”. He said

“I have been monitoring a couple of them. I have planned to call Elizabeth Cudjo and Linda Eshun into the team because they are playing very active their Schools in America. 

Florence Dadson could also be invited but I think for now I have sharp attackers so am planning to invite those two [Cudjo and Eshun] for now”. 

The Queens who just return from Namibia where they took on the Namibian national team in a friendly beating them 3-1 and 3-0 respectively will be beginning their camping very soon in preparation ahead of the mantle ahead of them.



By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi

No comments:

Post a Comment