Saturday 12 April 2014

“I WILL DECIDE WHERE TO GO AFTER THE SEASON”-AFRIYIE ACQUAH




Ghana midfielder Ebenezer Afriyie Acquah has hinted on his future with Parma saying he will decide whether or not to stay at the Italian club at the end of the season.

According to the 22 year old, although Parma is willing to sign him on a permanent deal with Hoffienham wanting him to make a return to the Bundesliga, he will only decide on his move at the end of the league season.

“Parma is ready to sign me on either a permanent deal or sign me on a one year loan again. And for now am still a player of Hoffienhiem, and they see am playing some good football and playing actively so they also want me back,” He told SPORTS LOUNGE in an interview.

“ But I have to decide because when they(Hoffienhiem) signed me I got injured for about one month and after I recovered they didn’t even allow me to play even one single match for me to also show what I have got”, He added

“Because of that I decided to come back to Parma in other to get more playing time. So for now am here, when the season end am going to decide whether I would like to stay or go back to Hoffienham. And if any team also shows interest in me, I will be ready to join them.
The former Bechem United man have hit an enormous form since joining Parma on loan from Hoffienham in the January transfer window and has managed to make 18 appearance so far for the Italians .

The former Ghana under 17 and under 20 player joined Parma on loan from fellow Italian side Palermo in the 2012/2013 season before making a move to the German side (Hoffienheim) in the 2013/2014 season.

Afriyie Acquah will be keen to continue his inspiring form in other to make Coach Kwasi Appiah’s squad for the 2014 World Cup.



By Frank Darkwah
Follow Frank Darkwah on twitter.@Blaqqkoffi


No comments:

Post a Comment